Monday, October 27, 2014~Week 63
Cainta; 1:27 PM Mon (PH); 11:27 PM Sun (US)

Heyyyyyyyyyy guys! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!  (I can't believe it's been a year since I last said that in an email. #weird) So first off, I got my new companion! It's my very first Polynesian! Her name is Sister Sauni and she's from Samoa! She's 20 years old and sings like an angel and is so super sweet and I love her! Haha  She's in the batch with my anak. So she's been out for 6 months BUT here's the thing! She's sooooooooooooooo good at Tagalog! I know for a fact that I was NOTHING like her at that point in my mission! She's so amazing! And I keep telling her how amazing she is and she just giggles and gets all shy. Haha she's kind of quiet right now but she won't be soon enough. We'll get that crazy to come out of her. :)
Trike rides man. #theyrethebest  
Sister Zollinger, me, Sister Garcia, and Sister Sauni 

Okay so I have the best news in the whole wide world and I'm so excited to tell everyone this because it's so wonderful and are you readyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy???? DALLIN H. OAKS IS COMING TO SPEAK TO US ON FRIDAY!!!! So yeah that's the best Halloween I'll ever have in my life! He'll be here on Wednesday at the MTC for a youth cultural event and then on Friday he's coming o speak to our mission! I could not be MORE excited! An apostle of the Lord is coming to speak to US! This is exactly what I need. I'm so excited because I know that I'll just get a flood of revelation and I know that right now is the best time to get it so that I can finish out this last leg of my mission strong! I'm happier than a dog in a Halloween costume!Hahaha okay that's the stupidest saying ever because dogs are most definitely not happy in those things but it's the first thing that popped into my head so I rolled with it.
Me and Sister Oyler! 
My anak!!
She's actually serving right now in my first area!
So last Wednesday we had Zone Conference and it was the best Zone Conference I've had yet on my mission!  I was overwhelmed with how much revelation I received. I've never taken so many notes and received so many answers to prayers and questions in any other meeting my whole mission as I did this time. And the over riding feeling that I had was that the Lord is truly hastening His work and I need to be right there with him which means that I've got to step up my game. I really felt the need to change my teaching and be more bold. Because I'm a literal representative of Jesus Christ and so I need to truly use that power and authority that I've been given to help God's children come back to Him. There's so much more that I wish I could say but time is just so limited! And I left my notebook at the apartment so that's quite the bummer. But seriously! I just really really loved Zone Conference and felt the spirit so so strongly. And once again, I want to express my gratitude for President and Sister Revillo. Especially President. I've just really come to feel that he's my dad here in the mission and I know that no matter what, he is always there to offer love, comfort, and support. He truly truly cares about all of his missionaries here. And because he is so good at what he does, it just makes it that much easier to feel Heavenly Father's love for me. Everyone needs to just LOVE their mission presidents and their wives because they're the BEST! :) 
I just liked this cute little rocking horse. 
So I took a picture of it.
 And then Sister Garcia decided she wanted to ride it. 
Well, I don't have much more to say this week. I'm just lovin everything out here. I fall in love with the people more and more each day. My heart is just so much HERE and I'm so glad that that's the way it is. Everything else just melts away when I think about my purpose here and I can't help but smile quietly to myself when I ride in jeepneys or trikes because I just love being here and wearing Christ's name every day. It's glorious!! 
TODAY
Thanks for EVERYTHING! You're all amazing!! Hope you all have a great week and fabulous Halloween!!! Miss you but not too much!! LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!

Sister Andersen
 Me and Strebs. Love this woman.
We're so darling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment