Cainta; 6:32 PM Mon (PH); 4:32 AM Mon (US)
Well hello. I don't really remember everything I was going to say because I was not expecting to hear the news about Molly. I'll talk about that later and just give a little bit of what happened here this past week.
So Tuesday, we went with Loren and Eden to the Pinto Art Museum and it was soooo fun!
We just went around the place and looked at all the art and recreated some of the paintings.So Tuesday, we went with Loren and Eden to the Pinto Art Museum and it was soooo fun!
![]() |
| Ummm.... it's artsy. Okay? |
| I like to take strolls in art museums. |
| Sister Wiradi |
| TODAY |
Sometimes, when I was sad or stressed or just tired, I would go out and sit with Molly and she would just kind of sit there with me and help me calm down. She just had a way of healing me no matter what the problem was. She's always had that special gift. It's hard to think that she won't be there to jump on me when I get home in February but I know that she's jumping and leaping and bounding in heaven with Huck and Abbey. I love my pup with all my heart and I'm gonna miss her more than I can say. She's one of my best friends and I know I'll see her again someday. Love my Molly girl. :)
Well folks, that's all for today. Sorry for those I didn't respond to. Don't really have the time or the heart for it today. Haha but I'll do better next week. Thanks for the words of comfort from everyone. I'll keep you all in my prayers as well! Molly's grave is beautiful! Thank you Nick for getting her the flowers. They're perfect for her. Thank you all so much! Thanks for taking care of her while I was gone! I hope you all have a great week! Miss you all!! LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUU!!






No comments:
Post a Comment