Monday, September 15, 2014~Week 57
Cainta; 1:43 PM Mon (PH); 11:43 PM Sun (US)
Hey there! So fair warning! This email is going to be shorter because I had almost finished my letter when I accidentally pushed delete and lost it all. Sorry! :(
| Fried riiiiiiiiiiiiice. Yummmmm. |
| There he is. My buddy way up in the sky. |
So this past week was a gooooooooooood week! We had Zone Interviews on Wednesday and they were just the best! I would just like to publicly proclaim my love for President and Sister Revillo! Sister Revillo gave us a workshop during interviews on how to give ourselves facials! Haha is that not the best thing ever? What other mission president's wife do you know that does that? Haha she cares about her missionaries. Skin care and all. I just love her. :)
But my favorite part of Zone Interviews was, of course, my interview! This was my favorite interview that I've had with President my whole mission! I love looking back at my first interview where I wasn't really comfortable with anything yet and I was kind of stiff and probably a little bit plastic. We all know that fake, plastic laugh and smile that HannsBoNanns used to do sometimes when she'd be talking to adults right? Yeah that's probably how that went. But now! I just go in there and I just talk to President about anything and it's great! I really honestly feel like he's just my father here in the Philippines. He's always ready to give love, counsel, comfort, guidance, and laughs! Unbeknownst to many, President is actually quite the character! He constantly just makes everyone laugh with these random little remarks here and there and then when we play games with him or something, he always wins because he's so competitive and just downright good! Haha I just love President Revillo!
| Sister Revillo loves us :) |
| A member in the ward gave us some new pajama pants. Haha cute teddy bears right? |
| So this happened again for the second time on my mission. If you don't have a straightener, you always have the iron! |
Ummmm I honestly don't really remember much of anything else that happened this past week. All I know is that Sister Wiradi and I are excited for this upcoming week! It's going to be so good! We have a new goal to really really focus on 3 families this week. The Solomon family, the Villasenor family, and the Cos family! So your added prayers for them would be great! We're hoping to get these families baptized by October!! So pray hard!! I know that we can do it! They're all ready and prepared and if we work hard and have a lot of faith, I know that we can do it! We're really excited! With these 3 families and then one other investigator, Ariel, we could have 13 baptisms in October!! That's 13 souls saved! So pray HARD!
| TODAY |
Well my dearest family and friends! I'm sorry but I'm afraid it's time for me to get going! Thank you for all the love and support that you constantly give to me! You're always in my thoughts and prayers and I'm so grateful to have so many wonderful people behind me whenever I may need you. Thank you so much! You have no idea how much that means to me! I've seen so many people that don't have it and I'm so lucky to have so much!! I hope you all have a great week and spread the gospel in any way you can! We're all missionaries here! Go invite someone to church or seminary or mutual brothers! Parents! Go visit a less active! They need it more than you think!! Thanks for EVERYTHING!! I miss you all but it's okay! I'll see you in 5 months. ;) LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUU!!
Love, Sister Andersen
Love, Sister Andersen
| Oh hello. I hit my 13th month mark yesterday. #swag #selfielyfe #ohcrap #only5monthsleft #thatstoofast #idontknowwhatshappeninginmylife #soijustpretendtobeahipsterandrollwithit |
No comments:
Post a Comment