Tuesday, August 26, 2014~Week 54
 Antipolo; 1:17 PM Tues (PH); 11:17 PM Mon (US)

Helloooooooooooo!! So this has been a good week but it's definitely had it's challenges. It was a hard week for Sister Hernandez but we got Slurpees from 
 7-Eleven so all is well. Haha
I love her!
This was a big achievement because
Sister Hernandez is DEATHLY afraid of dogs!
First things first though! I must tell you about a wonderful referral that we got from my dear Eden! She was working with us one day and then she just said, "Sisters! Let's go to my friend Annie! She's less active and her husband isn't a member!" So we were like okayyyyy! So we went and it was just the best little lesson ever. We basically just talked and kind of introduced the gospel to Annie's husband Robin. He's soooooooo funny! They have a brand new baby who's just 2 weeks old and as precious as ever! But the best part was.....they came to church on Sunday!! That is usally the HARDEST thing in the world to get investigators to do but they came! No problems! And they enjoyed! I absolutely know for sure that Robin is going to be baptized. His spirit is just so ready and they already have a support system in the ward! I'm soooooo excited for them. :)
Eden!
Welp. I'm being transferred! I'm going to Cainta 1st Ward. My new companion is Sister Wiradi from Indonesia! I've heard great things about this ward and the area and the zone and so I'm excited. I knew that I was going to be transferring. There's just a different feeling when transfers are getting close and you don't feel stressed about leaving or staying. You just kind of feel..... okay. Whenever I get that feeling, I just know I'm gonna be transferring because I know I've done my part here in this area and it's time to move on. I'm needed somewhere else and the people here need someone new. Transfers are definitely my least favorite thing in the world but they are the best thing in the world. Every time I transfer, I just learn so much. This transfer though is different than my first two times transferring. Because here in Antipolo, I really feel like I became a missionary. And because of that, my relationships here with my investigators and the ward members are so much deeper and beautiful.
 I love Brent and he loves me! {probably}






Yesterday we had a ward activity at the church and the Bishop gave us all a chance to give our regards to the ward just in case we got transferred. And as I was bearing my testimony and expressing my gratitude for them, I just got emotional because I can't even begin to describe the love I have for them all. They are such beautiful, wonderful, strong people and it's sooooo hard to leave them. But I'm so grateful to know that one day, whether it be in this life or the next, I'll see them all again! At the end of our missions, we get to come back and visit our previous areas for a day and if this is the only area I end up visiting, I'll be okay with that. Because this is where my home is now. I'm so so SO grateful to have been assigned here. The Lord just really really loves me.
Just because Toni wanted to take pictures like this...
So, now it's time for new adventures!! I'm going off to Cainta tomorrow and I guess I'm excited but I'm not really sure!
Haha anyway, I love you all so so much!! Thanks for EVERYTHING!! Gotta go now!! Have a great week!! LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!
TODAY
Love, Sister Andersen

No comments:

Post a Comment