Monday, August 11, 2014~Week 52: ONE YEAR!!
Antipolo; 12:55 PM Mon (PH); 10:55 PM Sun (US)
It just hit me that I've been out for a year because I put Week 52 in the subject line. Do you know how many weeks are in a year? Yeah there's 52. #woah #mindblown #holdupplease #onlysixmonthsleft #thatsinsane #INSANE
 |
TODAY! Fun Fact: This is photo number 613 in my pictures. OBVIOUSLY that is symbolic of my 6 months left and my birthday on the 13th. #thatsneat #theuniverselovesme |
Sooo this past week was a little bit rough for my anak. She got {infected?} lymph nodes! And her whole body was just sick and achy and she had a fever and she was always dizzy and tired and it was definitely not fun for her. We weren't able to work on Tuesday or Thursday. {Wednesday we had Zone Conference and I'll write about that in a second.} So she was having a hard time. You know how it gets, when you're sick, you miss home and family because your mom's really the only one who knows how to make you feel better. But it's all good. We had a good time together and there was some nice bonding when she was knocked out. #bonding #itsapleasure
 |
| Sister Oyler and I |
 |
Elder Salisbury, Elder Starr, Elder Houston, and I at Zone Conference! This is my batch from the MTC! |
But Zone Conference!! Best.Thing. Ever. I looooooooooove Zone Conference more than anything!! I always feel so uplifted and inspired after. Especially after President and Sister Revillo speak! Every time that they speak to us, I just feel with every thing that I have that they have been called of God and I am so grateful for them. They are truly the most amazing people and they love their "missionary children" so much. They do everything in their power to make sure that we are safe, physically and spiritually, and they've given us so many things to make sure that we stay obedient and can obtain the blessings that the Lord is waiting to give to us. To all my missionary friends who are preparing to serve or have just started serving I have this to say to you: LOVE YOUR MISSION PRESIDENT. Don't murmur. Don't complain. Just obey. Sometimes they put out rules that seem ridiculous or like we don't need them or you want to get upset because it's something you could do before and now you can't. Just let it go and follow all the rules with a happy heart. I promise that if you'll do that, your love for the mission president, your mission, and the work you are doing will grow IMMENSELY. And for those who aren't serving or are done serving missions, DO THE SAME THING! But with the Lord and his chosen servants. Therein lie the blessings my friends.
 |
| We miss Elder Suarez. |
 |
| My asawa and and my anak. We're a lovely family. |
 |
| This is our dysfunctional family photo. |
 |
| {Sister Anderson} {Sister Andersen} {Sister Anderson} |
But the highlight of the week was yesterday at church! We had a rough start to the week but we finished strong! Yesterday we had 7 investigators at church and 9 less actives! The most we've had in a while!! WE were able to see blessings happen as we worked hard in those few days that we had! We found new investigators, built relationships with members, and watched miracles happen. I have a testimony that if we do what we're supposed to be doing and we work as hard as we can, the Lord reaches down and helps us. He loves us all so much!! I'm so grateful for this past week! It was wonderful!! Every week here is!!
 |
| Yayyyyyyyyy it came!! |
 |
| Sa loob! |
Well, I have to go now! Thanks for all the birthday wishes! I'm so old!! I love you all like crazy!! I miss you so much!! Have a wonderful week and eat birthday cake on my birthday for me!! And lots of ice cream and have a party! See you all in exactly 6 months!! :) LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!
Love, Sister Andersen :)
P.S. Friends and family, if you love me, {truly truly love me} , you’ll do an instagram post dedicated to me on my birthday. Haha ;)
P.P.S. My sincerest apologies to those who wrote to me that I didn’t have time to respond to. Namely: Bryan, McKenna, Aunt Shawny, Nicole, Brocky J, Sister Oyler and others I may have missed. Thank you so much! I’ll write next week! Love you! :)
 |
| The bugs here in the Phillies are w e i r d. |
 |
| This is Lanea. She. Is. Darling. |
 |
| #donald #von #myfavorites |
No comments:
Post a Comment