Monday, August 4, 2014~Week 51
Antipolo; 1:18 PM Mon (PH); 11:18 PM Sun (US)
Hello there everyone! I hope you all had a splendid week indeed! Soooo basically the best thing that happened this past week was the Mini MTC that we put together! It was so fun! It was a loooooooooooot of work and I'll admit I was D E A D tired after it but it was so worth it. The other sister and I made individual name tags for all the ward missionaries and name tags for the teachers {us} and the other staff.
 |
| Ang galing ko! Sobra! |
 |
| MTC Teachers. #winning |
Then we prepared workshops and lessons and it felt like a million other things but on Saturday morning before they all got there, it was nice to know that everything was ready and that they would have a nice experience! My favorite part of the Mini MTC that we had was teaching the cute little ward missionaries.
 |
| My cute little district |
We taught them "The Doctrine of Christ" and "Teach People, Not Lessons." It was a neat experience for me because one, I got to see a little bit what it was like for MY MTC teacher. Of course, my MTC teacher was like 21547989310000000000001x better than me but #yolo. And two, I didn't realize how much I understood these principles until I had to teach them to those who don't know them yet. It was so cool because I could literally feel the Spirit leading the words that I was saying and I could see the Spirit working on these amazing young youth as they listened and tried to understand.
 |
| Loren, Rinabelle, Audrey, and Julfa |
 |
| My girls Lois and Loren. |
 |
| They be crayyyy. |
 |
| #homegirls |
And then yesterday, it was the best sacrament meeting ever because our investigator Angie who can't get baptized until 2017 got up and bore her testimony!! It was so amazing! And she cried and I cried and the spirit was so strong. She is definitely one of those amazing people that has been prepared by the Lord to accept the gospel. And although there are a few roadblocks right now, she has so much faith and she's gonna make it all the way to the end! But wait! It doesn't end there! Our recent convert April got up and bore her testimony too! And she also cried and so of course I cried too! But wait! There's more! Our other recent convert Irene got up and bore such a beautiful testimony too! It was seriously the best day ever! I'm so grateful for these wonderful people who have such strong testimonies! They are such amazing examples to me and my life has been blessed and changed by them immensely.
+eto+na+from+Gladys+Martinez+Week+51.jpg) |
| Sunday's Best |
 |
This is Brent and this is literally his face every moment of every day. It doesn't change. But he's adorable and he loves me. |
 |
| Loren! |
 |
| Eden! |
And just really quick, my anak cleaned the bathroom this morning for the first time in her life!! I'm so proud of her! She hated it and I loved it!! Hahaha I love being a mother!! Yay for moms that make us clean!!
 |
| TODAY |
Welp gotta go!! Love you all!! Have a great week!! Miss ya tons but not too much. ;) LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!
Love, Sister Andersen
 |
| Family Home Evening and Dinner with the Abans |
 |
Hello.
I was just a little bit thug for a second last night. #thugmissionary #thug4lyfe |
 |
| This is Sister 'Atu'ake. I love her. |
No comments:
Post a Comment