Tuesday, November 18, 2014~Week 66
Cainta; 3:11 PM Tues (PH); 12:11 AM Tues (US)

Kamusta ang aking magandang pamilya?? I hope you all had a fabulous week because I sure did!!
TODAY
First off, I have some grand ol' news! We got transfer announcements and NOBODY IS TRANSFERRING!! I'm staying with Sister Suani and Sister Garcia and Sister Zollinger are staying together.
Just us cuties.
This is like a dream come true! Do you know how many prayers went in to this? Christmas in the mission field is kind of a big deal and of course, you wanna spend it with people you're close with. Heavenly Father is definitely in the details in our lives and he cares about the little things we care about. I knew I wasn't going to be transferring. I could feel it. We all kind of thought that Sister Garcia might get transferred though. She was so stressed out and her birthday is on the 26th and she was so sad that she was going to be transferring. Plus 500 other reasons but ALL IS WELL!! We're all staying and we're all as happy as can be:) And I'm now officially back in the 12 weeks program. The 12 weeks program is the training program you're in at the beginning of your mission. And crazily enough, I'M BACK. {I'm not training.... I just have 12 weeks left. If that makes sense.}

Taytay Zone!
Super Dylan! 
I don't know what happened to the other half of the moon.
 It was just gone. It was full when I took the pic.
 
Sooooo this week was super duper great!! We definitely did not get punted half as much AND we were able to surpass our companion goals and the zone goals! Haha funny little story. So Sister Sauni and I went to one of our appointments last Thursday morning but when we got there, our investigator was gone. #punted Well, Sister Sauni was not happy about that because we walked a long way to get there and it was HOT. And so she turns around and looks at this old kind of drunk tatay who was smoking a big old cigarette and she walks right up to him and says, "Hoy Tatay. Kamusta ka?" in kind of a rough manner and the poor little tatay was a little startled and kind of looked scared for a second and I'm trying not to laugh but then we talked to him and gave him a pamphlet and stuff. And as we were talking to him, these two girls walked by and they just kind of stopped and sat down about 10 feet away on the ground and listened. As soon as we ended with Tatay, they got up and started to hurry and walk away and so of course, we did what any good stalker does, we followed them!! Then we walked with them and talked with them and then asked if we could just go share a message with them for a few minutes and they were like, sure! And that led us to get 8 new investigators!! #WINNING And then later that day, we were working with some ward missionaries and were walking down this path after we taught some of our investigators {where we also got another new investigator} and they said, "Sisters, I think if we go this way we'll get out of here faster!" So we were like okay let's go that way! And then it was a dead end.... BUT it was actually just a miracle! Because at that dead end, there were some former investigators that used to be taught by Elders ages ago and they were just waiting for someone to come back and find them!! #WINNINGAGAIN! So all in all, we were able to get 11 new investigators in that one day! 12 for the whole week! #MIRACLES #WINNINGSOHARD
My life is so greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen here! 
Mga Pinoy. 


#countryroads 
The straight and narrow path yo.
Sister Sauni! 


#friends 



Made it back to the door leading
straight to heaven
Garsha!

Soda anyone? 
Neature. That's pretty neat. 
Just tatay cuttin' some wood. 
#ninja
 Our district!
So next week on November 29th, we have two baptisms! Emma and William! I don't think I've told you about them yet but I'll just let you know more about them next week because I'm out of time. Man! I have so many miracles that happened this week but there's just no time to say everything! Here's one though! Jerry came to church!!! And then a million more!! But yeah, this has been a great week and life is wonderful and I'm so happy that no one is transferring and that I'm staying here for Christmas with the BEST ward ever!!! :) {They're gonna feed us SOOOOOOO much food!!!}
My Philllies. 
Thanks for all the support and love and prayers! You're all amazing!! Keep up the great work!!! I'll talk to you all next week!! LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!

Love, Sister Andersen

The requested health update: 
I'm okay!! Still just tired! But I'm healthy!
Guess what's on it's way to America??

No comments:

Post a Comment