Monday, March 24, 2014~Week 32
Pateros; 11:49 AM Mon (PH); 9:49 PM Sun (US)


Hello there errybody. First of all, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOM AND DAD!! Congrats on a long and successful marriage!! Thank you for being the best parents in the whole world! You're both my heroes! I love you so much and am so grateful for everything that you've taught me and for all the help you've given me my whole life. I LOVE YOU! Secondly, HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY MORGAN!! Ohhh my dearest darling Morgan. I'm so proud of you!! I think you're in Hawaii right now. I can't remember. But I want you to know that I'm so grateful for your example to me. You love this gospel SO much and I am so grateful to have a friend like you. You're so strong and amazing. Thanks for everything Sister!! ;) 
TODAY
Okayyyy soooooo let me tell you the number one reason why I love this area. EVERYONE here calls me Emma Watson or Sister Hermione. Like everyone. I love it! It's so magical! I JUST WANT TO LIVE IN HARRY POTTER'S WORLD SO BAD! Oh well. Next life na lang. Really though, it's great. I'm gonna be sad when I go home and Alena continues to tell me that I in fact do NOT resemble Emma Watson. Haha
Jeepney rides.
Jeepney signs.
So on Tuesday we had Zone Training and it was GREAT! Haha I love my Zone Leaders! They are so funny. Elder Harris is from New Zealand and he cracks me up. Anyway, they gave a great workshop on exact obedience! I loved it. They tied it in to the Atonement of Jesus Christ and it was so amazing. I'm so grateful for our leaders here in this mission. Anyway, I made a commitment to myself that I would try harder to be exactly obedient! It was just a good reminder to me. I loved it!
Pasig City
On Thursday I took a little adventure to the MRC..... the Missionary Recovery Center..... I may or may not have almost broke 2 or 3 of my fingers........ Hahaha just kidding. My ear was just bothering me really bad for the past week so they had Dr. Jackson take a look at it. I have an infection or something but it's not that bad and I just have to put ear drops in my ear. I don't like that feeling at all. Blehhhhhhhh. You know what i do like though?? Remember when I was little and I always had to take that nasal spray for my allergies? I loved that stuff man! It was my favorite and I miss it! Hahahahaha just throwing that out there.
MRC Trip!
 Me missing the temple and TIbs.
There I am! Haha
OKAY. So let me tell you something! Last week Sister Quiban was like, "I need to cut my hair!" And I thought she meant that she wanted to go get her hair cut at a shop but NO! She literally took her hair to one side and got some scissors and bent over the trash can and CHOPPED LIKE 3 INCHES OFF OF HER HAIR! And then she took it to the other side and cut off about a half an inch more! I was dying! I may or may not have let out a tiny scream because that is the LAST thing that I would EVER do to my hair! Haha but she just did it and then moved on! It didn't look half bad after I helped her even it out and stuff but holy cow. I died inside.
This is that two scoops of crazy with a
side of koo koo ka choo part of her. Haha 
So we had a family home evening last Monday at a member's home and it was SO fun! There was someone there named Ryan and we're just gonna be friends here I think! Haha he's the same age as Nick but he reminds me of Jake! He's so funny and so nice! He's a return missionary and he's super magaling with helping the missionaries. On Sundays, he stands there with the missionaries and helps greet everyone that comes in. I'm just grateful for him because he instantly made me feel at home here! All the members have actually made me feel at home but just espeically Ryan because he's someone that I actually would have been friends with him in my previous life. Plus he just really reminds me of Jake so he's like a brother.
Quiban

Phillies.
Last week we had 21 less actives come to church and this week had 17!! It's been so amazing!! Our focus is mostly on less actives here but it's okay! It's fun! I love this ward! I'm grateful that I was able to love them all so fast. Heavenly Father has really blessed me here.
I know this letter was really random and crazy but it's been a crazy week! Haha anyway, I love you all and am so grateful for all the love and support!! Have a great week! Mahal na mahal kita!!! 

Love, Sister Andersen
The neighbor children like to place their
toys outside of our house! haha
This one looks familiar... 
 Toys toys toys

No comments:

Post a Comment