Monday, March 17, 2014~Week 31
Pateros; 2:59 PM Mon (PH); 12:59 AM Mon (US)

Kamusta!!! So this past week has been pretty crazy. First off though, I HIT MY 7 MONTH MARK! SUP SUP SUP I'M A BIG GIRL NOW. Almost. It's soooo weird that I only have 11 months left. I feel like I just barely left for the MTC! I don't have too much time so this is going to be kind of short but I'll try to fit in as much as I can!
Happy 7th Month Mark to me!

Sooooo after I emailed you all on Tuesday, we went to Taco Bell for the last time together and stuffed our faces! It was indeed #mypleasure to eat there with my Tibs and Monti. And thennnnn I came home and I had some nice righteous desires to pack my things or write some letters but I decided to give in to the natural man and take a much needed nap instead. Haha and then after that, I went to my area to say goodbye to some people. The only investigator I said goodbye to was Cesar. I was REALLY sad about leaving him. He's just so so prepared and I'm so excited for him to continue to progress. 
Brother Cesar!

Cesar's Family!

 Then after that I said goodbye to the Sudario family. Haha actually just Sister Sudario and Ivanne because Vanessa wasn't there which was actually very sad but it's okay. I'm going back to visit soon enough. Believe it or not, I didn't really cry. I was praying so hard that I wouldn't cry and that I would be okay and I was! I was actually shocked with how calm and at peace I was. Then I went home and packed up all my things and went to bed!
Sister Sudario and Brother Ivanne 
Wednesday morning I got up and gathered all the little things that I left out and then we took my luggage over to the chapel. We waited there for a while until they got a taxi. And then I had to say goodbye to my dearest Tibs. That's when the tears started to come for me. I just gave her a big hug and told her how much I loved her and we just kind of sat there for a minute hugging and not really saying anything. I was trying so hard not to cry and I came off conqueror  because I made myself laugh with stupid jokes. Haha it was the sweetest goodbye. I can't wait to see her again.
 My last picture of Tibs. Haha I miss that girl.
And then I headed off to Pateros to meet my new companion Sister Quiban! Haha I love her! She's just a cute, goofy girl and she's super adorable! She makes me giggle. Sometimes she's very very serious but then randomly she'll just be two scoops of crazy with a side of koo koo ka choo. She really is a koala bear! She hangs on to me like Strebel said she would haha. AND my Tagalog has gone WAY up since I got here because unlike Tibs, she's not fluent in English. In fact, she can't actually speak very good English at all. So she usually just speaks to me in Tagalog. I honestly though, have never spoken this much Tagalog consistently my whole mission. It's fun!
 Sister Quiban!
Yesterday in sacrament meeting they had the new missionaries to the ward bear their testimonies. The other new Sister, Sister Rimano went first and then it was me. This next thing I'm about to tell you is absolutely dreadful and no one should EVER follow my example on this one. That was the very first time I've ever born my testimony in sacrament meeting. I mean yes, I've given plenty of talks. But I've never actually just born my testimony. It felt good to do it. AND I did it in Tagalog. I'm actually surprised by how much Tagalog I know. I've said things these past few days that I didn't even know I knew how to say! It's been pretty amazing actually.

As far as the area goes, it's so confusing! It's so big and there's so many streets! And I have no idea how the heck I'm supposed to learn it but hopefully I will soon! Haha and it's soooooo much more quiet! It's weird. I'm so used to hearing loud jeepneys and karaoke everywhere and there's honestly none of that here. It's super different from my last area but it's still good. I'm excited to work here!
My new house!
A couch!
My room!

The kitchen!
The washing room!
The bathroom!
So everyone remembers my celestial teacher Brother Mansfield right?? And how is girlfriend got called to this mission?? Well......she's here! She lives a few doors down from us and she's adorable! It was so weird because I was in my room on Wednesday night and I heard that someone had come into the house and so I go out to see who it was and it was another Sister and following her was Sister Kylie Oyler! I was like Whaaaaaaat?? Hiiiiiiii!!! She was really really tired but super duper cute. Haha anyway. That was just a fun fact.

Haha me in front of the trashhhhhhhhhh
Trashhhhhhhhh 
There's that moon of mine!
I think there's a lot more that I wanted to say but I don't remember and I'm out of time. I'll just make notes and put them in my email next week! I'm glad everyone had fun at Morgan's farewell! She's going to be SO great! And the pillowcases turned out lovely! Good job to those who did that!! I love you all and hope you have an amazing week!! Talk to you soon! LOVE YOUUUUUU!!!!
TODAY
It's summer now and I'm dying of heat!
Kawawa naman ako

Love, Sister Andersen

No comments:

Post a Comment