Monday, February 2, 2015~Week 77
Cainta; 12:51 PM Mon (PH); 9:51 PM Sun (US)


Hello!! This is my very last email and I'm gonna go crazy!
TODAY
{for the last time} 
This is me being sad that
this is my last TODAY picture.
So last week was the most miserable week of my whole mission because I got suuuuuuuuuuuuper sick. But I made it through. And I'll tell you more about it when I get home. And something that President said in his blessing for me really touched me. He told me that I would be blessed with wisdom to know what I need to do so that I will be able to regain my strength and continue to work. I was really thinking about that and I realized that one thing that I had done this week {that sometimes I didn't really do most of the other times I was sick} was I actually rested. I let my body heal. I was thinking about all the times that I was in high school and I would get so so sick. I asked myself, "Did you go to school? What did you do?" And it dawned on me that every time I got super sick, I stayed home and rested until I was better because I knew that there was no way I was going to be effective if I went. Well I guess the same applies here. So this week, I let myself rest. Not that I could actually really get up and get out of bed even if I wanted to but I let myself do it. And a miracle happened! I healed! I'm okay now! I'm just left with a small lingering cough and a sore throat but I'm sure that will clear up soon enough. I'm so grateful for counsel from Sister Revillo and from President and from the Spirit telling me that I just needed to let my body get better so that for my very last week, I have ALL the energy that I need.
heeeyyyyyyyyyyyyy
And because I'm shorter on time, this will be a short email. But I just want to bear my testimony to you. I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is the only true and living church here upon the whole the earth and that Jesus Christ Himself stands at the head of this church. I know that God lives. He is the Father of our spirits and He loves us beyond comprehension. And it is because He loves us so much that He sent His Son Jesus Christ to us. I know that Jesus Christ lives. He is our Savior and our Redeemer. He is our advocate with the Father. I testify that the Atonement is real. I cannot tell you how much my testimony of the Atonement has deepened since I've been on my mission. I know that the Atonement is for all aspects of our life. Whatever our trials or troubles or burdens or heartbreaks may be, I testify that He knows and He understands. I am so grateful for both the healing and cleansing power of the Atonement and for the enabling power of the Atonement. There have been countless times on my mission where sometimes I just feel like I can't take one more step, whether it be physically, spiritually, emotionally, or mentally. But somehow, every single time, I did. I kept going. And not because of anything I personally did. It's because my Savior stepped in and carried me until I was strong enough to stand again. I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet of God. He is the instrument that God used to restore the entirety of the gospel of Jesus Christ to Earth so that all of God's children can return to live with Him someday. I know that the Book of Mormon is true. It is the words of Christ Himself. I love the Book of Mormon and I testify that we will find peace and comfort and answers to all of life's questions by reading this sacred book of scripture. I love the Philippines. I love these people. I love so so much. I am so grateful that my Heavenly Father called me to serve in this beautiful land. They have taught me more than I ever thought I needed to know. I don't want to leave them. But I know that I can leave them because I have given them everything I could possibly give them. And I know that I can go home now because I have converted myself to this gospel. I have converted myself to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I'm so grateful for the opportunity and privilege and blessing that I've had to serve a full-time mission. The Lord has changed me. He has broken me down to my very core and built me back up into something I didn't even know I could become. And the best part is, I know He's not done. I'm an unfinished masterpiece. We all are. And I'm so grateful for the knowledge that we have that we can learn and grow and become more like our Savior and our Father in Heaven every single day. I know they are always there and They will never leave. I love this gospel, I love my mission, and I love my Savior. I say these things, in the name of my Savior, Jesus Christ, Amen.

I love you all so much! Thanks for sticking it out with me on my whole mission!! I'll see you next week!!! LOVE YOUUUUUUUUU!!

Love, Sister Andersen

These are mah homies. #pau #dave #kelly
Bowling last week!
SELFIES 
#angels
I love these kiddos.
#truebea
District Picture! 

2 comments:

  1. Hurrah for Israel and Hurrah for Hannah! Well done - and Welcome Home Soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous testimony, fabulous sister in the gospel. So anxious for your return!

    ReplyDelete