Wednesday, May 14, 2014~Week 39
Antipolo; 2:45 PM Wed (PH); 12:45 AM Wed (US)
Olo. {Megamind reference for all you who are undereducated in such affairs}
 |
| TODAY |
Well first off, IT WAS SO WONDERFUL TO SEE ALL OF YOUR BEAUTIFUL FACES ON MOTHER'S DAY!! That was the best ever! My favorite part about skyping is that everyone is still just so themselves! It just feels so natural to talk to everyone and be there in the house. And the best part was, after it was over, it was so easy to just get right back to work! Like honestly, that was such a relief to me. Don't get me wrong! I LOVED skyping with everyone but I felt so good about the fact that I could just finish and then go to the appointment we had planned. I feel like that's kind of an indication that I'm doing okay out here!
 |
| The Skype with my family! :) |
So it's been a while since I've actually told you about our investigators and so I'm gonna go ahead and do that because we need prayers for miracles to happen! So we have an investigator named Jason and I LOVE him! Oh my gosh he's probably my favorite investigator I have EVER had! He's 25 years old and he's soooooo funny! Like, in the way that everything he does just makes us laugh. He's hilarious! And he's ALWAYS telling us to eat food! Like he'll literally just text randomly to remind us to eat lunch or breakfast or dinner. It's freaking hilarious! He's the one that we told we were gonna kill because he didn't come to church. Anywayyyy his job is he drives a truck around with products to different places. Sometimes he doesn't go very far and sometimes he goes reallyyyyy far. But he has to do it every single day. So for Jason, we need everyone to pray that on Sundays, he stays close or he'll be able to leave at like 9:30 am so that he can at least attend sacrament meeting four times. He's SO ready to be baptized and he wants it SO bad. He's so so awesome and he just REALLY REALLY REALLY needs to be baptized! So everyone just pray really really hard for him! His baptismal date is now June 7!
 |
All creatures of our God and King! (aka this cute little butterfly bumblebee thing) |
Next we've got L. Now L. is an investigator that's more active than most of the members. The only problem is, she's not married to her boyfriend who is a member of the church but less active. And in order for her to be baptized, she needs to get married or move out. Here are the current problems though. N., her boyfriend, doesn't want to get married because he's scared of the responsibility {they have one child} and L. doesn't want to force him to marry her. She wants him to be ready and willing to get married. Which makes sense. So the other option: move out. Well she lives with N.'s family. And she doesn't have any money. And so the chances of finding a way for her to move out somewhere are very slim. So in other words, WE NEED A BLOODY MIRACLE! Her baptismal date is May 31and it HAS to happen! We KNOW that it can happen and we're doing EVERYTHING we can to make it happen but we need lots and lots and lots of prayers! L. is so so amazing and she wants to be baptized so bad! She needs the blessings that come along with baptism! So everyone, PRAY FOR HER!
Those are the two main investigators right now. We have sooooo many others though. This area is truly amazing! Like, I can't even explain it! We hardly have enough time in the week to visit all the investigators and less actives and recent converts that we need to! It's crazy! I love it here! This is by far the best area I've had! We have been so blessed to have found so many prepared people! Next week I'll tell you more about some other investigators! I need to tell you about Angie, Paul, Sally, Annabelle, Juni, TinTin, AJ, Joy, Mae, and probably more! But for now, just pray for them! That's all I can ask you to do!
I loved going to the temple today! The temple is literally the greatest thing on the planet earth!
 |
| Temple Day! |
I challenge all of you who are worthy to enter, go more often! All of you who aren't worthy, get worthy and GO! It's sooooo beautiful!!
 |
| Me and Sister Wilson at the temple! |
 |
I should probably pursue photography because clearly I'm amazing! :) |
 |
| Maganda di ba?? |
I FINALLY saw the new temple video and there were some things I really loved about it. It's amazing how you can pull entirely different things out of the same words. It's super great! Loooooooved it! {That was the voice of Wheezy off of Dragon Tales.} Anyway, the temple is always the best part of the transfer and so it was a great day!
 |
9 months down in the mission? That def deserves a Crunch bar. #obvi Aug 14-May 14 |
Not to mention that it's my 9 MONTH MARK! What da heck?? I don't know when that happened but I've literally been gone for 9 months now. Weird. It's been a great 9 months though and it's gonna be an even better 9 months! It was super fun to talk to you all!! I loved seeing everyone's BEAUTIFUL faces!!
 |
| Mother's Day with Sister Andersen! :) |
 |
Jake and our friend Joe;
Being baptized May 15th
on his 17th bday! |
 |
Jannie
Called to serve in the
Uruguay Montevideo Mission! |
My brothers and father are so handsome and mother is a beaut and Jannie is a gem and Joe is a stud and OH MY GOSH GOOD LUCK JOE AT YOUR BAPTISM!! I'm so proud of my other little brother!!! You're the beeeeeeeeeeeeeeest!! Love you Joe!! Love you all!!! Thanks for everything!! I'll talk to you next week!! LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!
Love, Sister Andersen
No comments:
Post a Comment