Monday, January 13, 2014-Week 22
Quezon City; 12:16 PM Mon (PH); 9:16 PM Sun (US)


TODAY!
Hey there family! Hope you all had a wonderful week! I actually can't believe how fast this week went by! Nothing really super exciting happened this week....except for that all 5 of our children passed their baptismal interviews and are going to be baptized this weekend!!! HOLLER. And Sister Hepworth and Sister Monticalbo have two this weekend as well! That's 7 for our ward! We're so so EXCITED! The two that Sister Hepworth and Monticalbo have this weekend are two of the Balcuit children that she's been working on since she got here in July. She loves them so so much and is so so excited to finally see them enter the waters of baptism. There's another one that really really REALLY wants to be baptized but he's only 7. Haha he knows the most out of anyone though. 
These are my children 
So this week I got two really great compliments and I'll let you all decide which one you think is better. I obviously know which compliment is greater but it's up to you to decide. The first one I got was from our Sister Trainer Leader. Well first of all, I would just like to let it be known that she has these piercing eyes that go straight through everything right into the very depths of your soul and you can't look at her for too long because she'll probably be able to find out all your deepest darkest secrets and whatnot and that's intimidating. Haha but anyway, I was at the office last night picking up some materials and President and Sister Revillo were there and they offered us some ice cream so duhhhh we accepted. So I was eating my little cup of ice cream and I looked up and the STL Sister Soliven was just kind of staring at me and so was Sister Tibungcog and so I paused and was like, "What?" And Sister Soliven just kept looking at me and then said, "You just look very innocent." And I was kind of like...."Haha...thanks?" Because I was slightly confused and it was random and a tidge bit awkward for a sec. And then she said, "Not the kind of innocent where you don't know anything. Just very very pure." I was like oh hey that's nice. And the second compliment! I was walking down the street and I was just talking to Sister Tibungcog and then this guy that was on the side of the street just completely stops doing whatever he was doing and stares at me and as I pass by I hear him say really softly with complete wonder in his voice, "Woahhh....Emma Watson....." I was like YES! THAT IS ME! I AM HERMIONE GRANGER! TAKE ME TO HOGWARTS! I LOVE MAGIC! HARRY POTTER AND RONALD WEASLEY ARE MY BEST FRIENDS! HIIIIIIIIII! So I don't know, you decide which compliment is the greater of the two.
My Wall!
So I realized something this week. Ya know all those times when I kind of got in trouble for not really thinking things through in high school and I kind of seemed to slack off sometimes? I would just kind of go with the flow of everything and didn't really stress too much about life and if I did get stressed out it never really lasted. Well, obviously that might not have been the best attitude for high school BUT I realized this week that I'm pretty sure that that part of my personality is a gift from my Heavenly Father and it's really helped me. Especially on my mission. It's just really not in my nature to ever stay sad or stay stressed out or get downhearted about things. Life goes on and so will I! It just does not seem like fun to stay in a dark gloomy state of mind! The sun is shining somewhere in the world! I'm just really grateful that Heavenly Father blessed me with a happy, hopeful disposition because it really has blessed my life so much. I don't know if any of this made any sense to you but it makes sense in my head and so YOLO.
Got some baby powder blown in my face today.
We're going to have Zone Interviews with President on Wednesday and I"m excited but I'm not sure why. I'm pretty sure that that usually turns out to be a very long day. Hahaha oh well though. And then obviously we have the baptisms on Sunday right after church! We're doing them on Sunday because one of the boys getting baptized only has Sundays off and so we're just doing ALL the baptisms with them! Everyone's so excited and so ready!! Also, MY BOYS GIO AND ROBIN CAME TO CHURCH YESTERDAY!!! It's been a long time since they were able to come and we've missed them so much!! Pray for them! I love them with all my little heart!
My cute companion today!

Anyway, it's been a good week with lots of laughs and I'm excited for this upcoming week! Tomorrow is my 5 month mark!! Woot woot! I'm getting to be a big girl now! (Every time I say that, I think of that diaper commercial where they do the "I'm a big kid now!" jingle....) Okay I love you all so much and am so grateful for you! You're all the best and I pray for you every single day!! Thanks for all the love and support!!! Have an AMAZING week!! LOVE YOU!!!!!

Love, Sister Andersen
Sister Hepworth got two cockroach bites and
then got a staph infection!  ewwww....

No comments:

Post a Comment