Wednesday, June 18, 2014~Week 44
Antipolo; 2:18 PM Wed (PH); 12:18 AM Wed (US)
Heyyyyyyyyyy so it feels like a really long time since I emailed and I honestly can't remember much of anything that happened this week so this might be a kind of short letter. Sorryyyyyyyyy. First of all though, HAPPY {LATE} FATHER'S DAY DAD!!! You are the greatest father ever and I am beyond grateful for everything that you have done for me. I know that I would not be where I am today without you. Thank you for all of the support and love and foot massages and movie nights and chocolate milk and baby food and moon gazing and E V E R Y T H I N G! You're the BEST dad in the world!! I love you so much! Aaaaaaaaand happy late birthday to Melissa! You're 19! Yayyyyyyyy!! This will be a great year for you to write me a letter!! Love youuuuuuuu!!!
 |
Sometimes it starts raining really really hard and so you get out your umbrella and take pictures while you're still dry. |
 |
And then sometimes you just say, "Bahala na!" and you stand in the rain and let your companion take pictures of your joy! |
 |
| Sometimes when it rains, you step in mud. |
 |
| And then you have a nice sock. |
Okay so I'm really wracking my brain for things that happened this week but I honestly cannot remember at all.
(Her photos fill in the blanks)
 |
| The ward had an outing and they invited us to come to the lunch part...... |
 |
| .....because the other part is bawal for us. :( |
 |
She's cute huh Actually she super duper reminds me of Emily Wade! Especially when she laughs! It's crazy! |
 |
| Yes this happened on Sunday. |
 |
| Hey whatever works right? |

Sooooo I'll just tell you about yesterday and today.
 |
So we had pizza the other day that we could all eat. Because Sister Hernandez is allergic to cheese and I'm allergic to wheat. So this was our solution. #gummy pizza |
So yesterday we went to a trainer-trainee meeting with everyone and were given workshops by President and Sister Revillo and the APs. It was really really good. I LOVE President Revillo! They really focused on obedience and whenever they talk about that, you just WANT to obey because you can tell that they're saying everything because they truly LOVE us. It's the best effect ever! Hahaha but Sister Revillo said something that made everyone laugh. She was talking about how we have rules but that doesn't mean that you aren't free. She said, "How can you have freedom if you don't have limitation? How can you know you're guwapo if you don't know what pangit looks like??" {How can you know you're handsome if you don't know what ugly looks like?} And then she said, "Ya know like me, I'm not going to sit by a payat because I'll look mataba! I'm going to sit by a mataba so I look like a payat! There must be opposition in all things diba?" {I'm not going to sit by a skinny person because I'll look fat! I'm going to sit by a fat person so I look like a skinny person!"} Everyone busted up laughing! Ohhhh man I love Sister Revillo. I feel so blessed to have them in my mission.
 |
| Temple this morning! |
 |
| What a beaut. |
And then the temple this morning! It was so beautiful! I loooooooooove the temple. And I have been craving so much to go and so today was such a relief. My experience in the temple today was more spiritual than the last few times have been. I don't know why. But it just was. And I know so strongly that Heavenly Father is there for me and that He loves me and He's always listening. But sometimes you just want to have it reconfirmed ya know? Or to really really feel it. Well today, while I was in the celestial room, I was just praying to Heavenly Father and I really really just felt it so strongly. He was there. He was listening. And I knew by feelings in my heart and words that I actually heard in my head, "Hannah, I love you. You are my daughter." I knew it before. I never doubted it. But sometimes, you just need to hear it. And today, I received that tender mercy from my Father. I was completely overwhelmed. Isn't it great to KNOW that He loves all of us and He's literally always there? And today, when I was just talking to Him, he let me know that He was listening to me at that very moment. I'm just so grateful today.
 |
| #panoramic |
 |
| Elder Suarez was just a little tired this morning. |
 |
Elder Romney {zone leader}, Elder Salisbury {my "twin" from my first district that just came off Mindoro!}, Elder Saurez {my zone leader/step-father/asawa}, {meeeee}, and Elder Phelps {Elder Brock Johnson's cousin} |
 |
| I love my anak. |
 |
| TODAY |
Well that's all I've got for you folks! Sorry it's so short!! I'm sorry for all the people that wrote this week! I don't have time to respond today but I'll respond next week! Special shout out to my girl Katelin Turley that wrote me this week! I'll write back next week! Sorry! Thanks for all the love and support! You're all amazing!! Have a great week! LOVE YOUUUUUUU!!!!
Love, Sister Andersen
 |
| I just liked my companion's cool shirt. |
 |
| Ant party. You're invited. |
No comments:
Post a Comment