Monday, December 23, 2013-Week 19
Quezon City; 12:53 PM Mon (PH); 9:53 PM Sun (US)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!! MALIGAYANG PASKO! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY HERO JOSEPH SMITH!!!!
The Prophet Joseph Smith, Jr. 
born December 23, 1805
Anway, I'm so so SO excited to skype with you in just a few days! It's gonna be a party and a half. Here's the thing though....don't expect me to speak Tagalog because hahahahahaha I don't even know what Tagalog is! Lawls. Anywhooooo, supes excited for that! It'll be great!
TODAY
Sister Tibungcog TODAY.

Soo this week was not all that eventful! Haha we had zone training on Thursday and that went really well. We have a new schedule here that's really weird and kind of hard to get used to but it's good! Hopefully it will be effective! Usually we have personal study at 8, companionship study at 9, Language study at 10, lunch at 11, and then go work at 12. Now we have personal study at 8, companionship study at 9, go out and work at 10, come back at 12 for lunch, language study at 1, and then go back out and work until it's time to come home at 9! It's crazy and I think it might make the days longer but it's okay! It'll be fun! Anyway, zone training was really great! They just talked about how change always happens and we need to have good attitudes about it and then the Sister Trainer Leaders talked about being obedient and the spirit was really there and it was great!
My Moon :)

Honestly though, that's all that happened this week that's worth talking about! Haha we do have a ton of investigators with baptismal dates in January though! We have Gio and Robin Fuertes, Jake and Erika Letada, Lalang Resal, Jhunray, Jordan, and Angela Lopez! So pray for those people please!!
These are the most kawawa children I have ever met. We went caroling to them and took them some chocolate and clothes from the ward mission leader. We love them. Their Sister Hepworth's "children." She doesn't know how she's going to leave the Philippines without them.
Tomorrow we have a lunch appointment at Elder Agustine's house! He's a member of the Seventy! Bwaaaaa. But it'll be fun! And after that, we get to go to the mission home for a little food and Christmas fun with Presidnet and Sister Revillo and the APs and the other office Elders and I'm so EXCITED! Perks of having the niece of the President as your companion:) It'll be fun! And then everyone has to be in their appartments by 6 Sister Tibungcog and Sister Monticalbo are making chop suey or something and Sister Hepworth and I are making nachos and sparkling cider.....haha we're American and we're proud of it. Anyway, I'm excited for Christmas! It's nothing like Christmas at home but it's still filled with Christ and loved ones and food! I'm grateful that I can stand as a representative of Jesus Christ share His gospel with the people here on the day that the whole world celebrates His glorious birth! What a blessing! I love and miss you all and am SO excited to see all your beautiful faces soon!! Have a very very Merry Christmas Eve and Christmas everyone!! LOVE YOU!!!!

Love, Sister Andersen

No comments:

Post a Comment